Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very tidy Cavalier Mk3 (pre facelift) 1.6 Expression saloon breaking. Metallic burgundy/red. Most panels are excellent-mint. Non runner (cambelt gone) everything VERY cheap. Basically just tell me what you want and how much you want to pay and it it`s worth the time involved to get the part(s) off I`ll do it. Will post stuff out or you can collect from Cheshire. Boot has SRi type spoiler.
Example: set of eight spoke genuine alloys c/w centre caps. Good condition, price is for FIVE alloys. All tyres are A1 condition (175-70-14`s) and I believe they are all Michelins. Fit any 4 stud Vauxhall, tyres alone worth asking price or more: £65 the set, ready to fit. ideal even just to get your`s through the MOT!
Car will be getting scrapped very soon so be quick!

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
8valver I'm guessing. how much for the car as a whole? any MOT or TAx left on it?

Failing that, what toys does it have if any?

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeh the same as envoy cdx. did you read the sun the other day only 6000 mk2 cavaliers left in the countrey am only intrested in the exuasut sorry about the spelling as at the moment am pissed cheers

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No tax or MOT left, 1.6 8 valve, pretty sure it`s the carb version. Bodywork is suprisingly tidy, some marks etc of course but way above average for year. Head ben taken off and sort of just held back in place as cambelt had gone. Spec wise I`ll have to check but sunroof, metallic paint (a nice shade of burgundy/red), alloys, power steering, central locking etc.
Complete car would be £120 as I`ve had a few sniffs for the wheels which will get at least £65 on their own. Add some of the other parts which I`ve had interest in plus the weigh in value then £120 is quite fair I think. Without actually looking round the car I`d be suprised if it wanted much at all for MOT as the condition suggests it`s been very well cared for. It would be a shame to break a car that`s in the top ten rare motors in Britain but it won`t be here long as I have no room for it. In fact it`s probably going to the metal yard this morning along with a Mk2 Astra van ;(

Jay, pm me if you want the exhaust mate. Might need a hand getting it off as I`ve broken my hand but if you`re in Chester you won`t be far away.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry dudes, scrapped this morning (had no choice). All that`s left are the alloys with mint tyres plus the lip spoiler from the boot (saloon model).
Anyone local it`s at a scrapyard in Bretton, near Chester (pm for details), if you`re quick I`m pretty sure he`ll break it very cheaply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts