Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i just cant believe it, a m8 of mine tells me about a cav gsi he,s seen in leeds so we go to leeds.Honestly guys this cav was mint it was bordeux red j plater the guy had owned it from new gen 69 k on clock.He had it up for sale around the corner from his house,so we meet he wanted 1300 for the car ok m8 heres the cash i thought,the guy changes his mind when it comes to parting with the car and says i just cant sell it,takes my number for future reference and thats that oh well.:shame:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
So close, yet so far eh :lmao: You must of got some photos no?

·
15,300 Posts
Thats abit of a downer!
If you think its worth the cash, how about offering abit more to maybe swing him?
Explain you are a member of a Vauxhall enthusiasts club and are going to be keeping it really mint, put it on stands at shows etc etc and he might change his mind knowing its going to a good home rather than some chav boyracer

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
kai said:
Maybe he just didnt like the look of you? 'you aint driving round in my baby, mate' he thought.
Please tell us you wasn't wearing trackies, and baseball cap? :lmao:

;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C3MKY said:
Please tell us you wasn't wearing trackies, and baseball cap? :lmao:

;)
LOL no m8 too old for the chav boy racer stage. It was the guy,s wife who wanted a new car so he had to put the cav up for sale.The guy told me he never wanted to sell the cav just to satisfy his wife he would put it up for sale,i,m affraid if it was me i would have put her on ebay (lol) before the cav.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
:lmao: Keep in touch with him, he may not get his oats, so maybe will sell :lmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts