Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone finally got myself a cav gsi,i took some of your advise and bought myself a project its not a minter but minters are hard to find so i bought a very clean completly standard gsi.The cav is silver on a j plate,i bought it yesterday from loughborough leicester the cav was original from derby.I will be needing to write a list of some of the things i need for the cav hope you guys can help me,also getting some pics up on here but i,m not sure how.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
What did you pay for your GSi out of interest?

MadOnVaux! said:
Oh no, not a Silver GSi...keep it away from Micky...he'll buy it...;) ;)
I would love to buy this silver Gsi, its only £420,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4623769385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

It was on eBay before Christmas, but the seller decided not to sell to anyone wishing to strip it, but looksa like he couldn't find anyone wishing to restore it, quite sad really as it looks a stunning example from what ive seen of it. I enquired about it, and was going to buy it for £350, but needs a new chassis leg (supplied too) but my Burgundy Gsi came up, which i decided was a better buy. I have additional photos of this if anyone is serious about saving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts