Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cav ecotec exhaust for sale plus other parts with pics

hi people

as it says, stainless powerflow exhaust (center section and twin pipe backbox) off a 2L 94 hatch cav with modded cat to fit. think its in fair condition, havent seen it for a short while as my garage is full of various bits and bobs!!! also breaking the m reg 1994 car it come off including strut brace, 2 sets of sri interior, 2x blown eco engines, standard eco downpipe,tinted glass, air bag steering wheel,doors, wings, lights, fogs etc etc . local pick up from devon as i work all hours and im never around for the post office (there useless anyway!!!) pm me if anyones interested?? cheers, jase deen

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
in addition to the exhaust, what colour is the car?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres some pic's

heres some pics of the strut brace

the strut brace could do with a respray as its flaked in one place, i tryed to show that in the pic

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
exhaust pics

here's some pics of the center section and back box. the back box is a bit rusted on the bottom but nothing major, could do with a clean i expect

the center section is in very good condition and i have a cat whic fits/clamps strait on if needed????
i can NOT post any items as im not around for the post office as i work all the time so its COLLECTION ONLY OK FROM DEVON (sorry guys)
i dont have an ecu as its chipped and im getting it switched to mine but everything else is there including front and back bumpers, sri side skirts,petrol cap, tinted rear glass, sri interior, interior trim in black, head lights, fogs, rear lights, air bag steering wheel x2, door handles, doors wings, sensors, air flow meters, inlet manifolds, throttle boddies, standard exhaust manifold, coil packs x2 and lots of other engine parts off 2x blown ecotec engines.the car is red and paint code is 79L. wiring loom still there but if someone wants that they gotta take it off themselvs!! make me an offer via pm or e-mail me on [email protected] if you want.

i bought the car for the 4 branch manifold, chipped ecu, koni adjustable suspension, wheels, subaru style spoiler and spare engine as mine blew up again and i now need the space, for either a 2L 16V nova or 1600 v-tec mini project. if any one needs anythin then hurry as it'll be off to the scrappy in the next few weeks.

cheers

Jase Deen

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Shame:(

Also the exhaust could be an issue to fit without the matching cat(ie to Sy's V6), as it doesn't have the flange at the front. However I reckon that wouldn't pose too much of a problem, just cut the flange off the old one with a bit of pipe still attached and clamp it on, or weld it if you have the gear:up:

At least all the hangers will line up etc:up:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the cat that come off the car has a flange one end (the end that fits to the downpipe) and the other end clamps strait to the center section.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Sure he will want it anyway mate if the price is right;)

But he is at Trax now for the weekend so I don't reckon he will be online:up:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts