Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Girls,

Ok, having now scrapped the Cavalier GSi that I bought for spare parts for my car, I am now left with an unwanted engine, with gearbox, drive shafts, struts, front subframe, and a full stainless Scorpion exhaust...also have an electric Ariel with harness, the top bent but I'm sure it will easily bend back straight...

Anyone want anything make me an offer....

The engine, which is now no longer in the car....

What you can see of the exhaust backend when it was on car...better pics to come now that it isnt and it has been cleaned up, looks very shiney now :D!

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
Are you going to trax? If so i'm interested in the aerial cause mines bent worse than boy george. Assuming it's easy enough to fit that is...

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got the gearstick pal.?
Sorry Micky, rest of the car is in the scrappers yard and the gearstick was crappy anyway :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you going to trax? If so i'm interested in the aerial cause mines bent worse than boy george. Assuming it's easy enough to fit that is...
They are dead easy to fit...not sure if I'm going to trax or not though as my car may not be ready in time :shame: depends on the weather today!

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you are taking things apart.

Does the engine run?

I'd be very interested in the whole top end of the motor,.. shipped overseas.

- From the cylinder head up, including the intake manifold (tb optional), exhaust manifold and distributor.

I'm looking to convert my 8v to a 16v

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you are taking things apart.

Does the engine run?

I'd be very interested in the whole top end of the motor,.. shipped overseas.

- From the cylinder head up, including the intake manifold (tb optional), exhaust manifold and distributor.

I'm looking to convert my 8v to a 16v
The engine ran nicely while it was in the car, has been removed now...I would imagine shipping to Canada would be fairly expensive but pm me an offer and we will see what we can do. :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey there, here is the exhaust, 4 inch back box, twin pipe...as you can see pretty good condition :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
the middle box is another silencer,it has a decat pipe (front section of picture 2)

·
Registered
47 Posts
no problem,the reason i know its a decat is coz i am looking for one for my calibra redtop same as urs,and thats exactly what it is i am looking for but just the decat.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whats the decat do then?

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any idea what mileage is on the motor?
Yeah Barman, it had 115,000 on the clock, engine ran very nicely when in the car although cant vouch for when it was serviced etc as I simply bought the car for spares...no apparent signs of any rattles or whines though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts