Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... more wordage tba ...

Anyway, here's my pics - shout if you fancy the full res version of one:-

MantisMike wondering if he's doing the right thing taking his V6 out on track for the first time ...

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
nice one james

some stunning shots :Cool2:

·
Likes this.
11,972 Posts
I spent most of my day doing a lap of the outside of the track looking for good photo opporunities (SteveW had convinced me from previous visits that there were other good spots around).
lol - I think the best place for "drama" to happen is still Quarry or Camp corners, but if you get over the other side of the circuit, around the Esses and Tower corner & Bobbies you're actually able to get better pictures. You just won't see as many crashes over there ;)

lol I look very cold. Or tired. :)

uglymonkey said:
Estates are great :D

·
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers for the comments guys - it was good to see the regulars again and the new combers :up:

Also thanks to MantisMike for letting me get some decent pics of my old car ripping round the track :up:

Biggest thanks to Si for organsing the whole thing again (and anyione else helping out) - I haven't forgotten I owe you the entry price fella - clean forgot about it after being 'let' in by the chick on the gate!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Bloody hell, have you guys been practising your photography?? I've not really seen a duff pic from any of those posted so far! Apart from the pic of me, at least I was only having a smoke and not eating!! ;)
Good job!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Also thanks to MantisMike for letting me get some decent pics of my old car ripping round the track :up:
Good pics mate...was about to say that looks familiar.
I remember chasing a Diablo last year on the way to Coombe :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts