Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Likes this.
11,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a cracking day today. Good turn out from VxON for the first show of the year. Shame the stand was a bit cramped, but we all managed to fit on it in the end.

Was gutted for Fluff that the Vectra didn't make it to Combe though :(

Anyway, thanks to Si and Dave for organising, really enjoyed myself - something I haven't done for a while with anything involving cars to be honest :Cool2:

Didn't take that many pics though. Well, I did, but not much variety - mainly trying to get pics of Mike's Cavalier out on track as he'd not taken it out before.

Well here's the photos..........

Mike out on track (first of many pics lol)

Think this is Astra Dan from Mig

Old Red

·
Likes this.
11,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How NOT to behave on track :rolleyes: :lmao:

And the VxON cars on Display.........

Morph

Moi

oops, seem to have accidentally taken two of mine again :D

Mark

DJGritt

Shakermaker in HMS whateveryouliketocallit lol

Hol666

Blotto

Eddy B

Old Red

Corsagal

Mantismike

Uglymonkey

:beer:

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Great pics , gotta laugh at the bog standard 4 door new style Micra on the track :lmao:

Morphiuz actaully bought the satin red Cavalier Turbo :cool:

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Great pics , gotta laugh at the bog standard 4 door new style Micra on the track :lmao:
Try as he might, he could not get passed me in my little 1.2 corsa, caught me on the straights but couldn't out-brake or corner as well:D

Great pics by the way mate, I seem to crop up in a few of them, along with that damn Micra!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice pics mate, especially Fluff out my window, just like the Dukes boys lmao. Good to see everyone, had an awesome first time out on track..... needs work for the next one.... uh oh downward spiral....... :) Great day out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts