Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one I always go to was different the other day. Kept thinking better watch out for it charging me. Went through it all, at the end hit process while reading about a charge (was on auto-pilot I guess), just checked online cost me £1.75. Nice :rolleyes:
Charges part was in the bottom left, all the writing about proceeding much bigger and on the right hand side, makes you press proceed as you're reading, as you do. What a stitch up that is :turd

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
It silly that you have to pay to access your money isn't it :(
I mainly keep all my money in an ISA which you have to go into the bank itself to get money out of therefore there are no charges :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know what you mean, never carry money on me for that reason.
Just so annoying I was watching for charges, read about charges, yet still hit the proceed button!
Reckon a fair bit of design has gone into the screen layout to cause you to do this. :bust:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, asked for cashback the other day in a shop. When I checked receipt it had a £1 charge for it, yet the girl didn't tell me there would be. :turd
I'm sure they must have an obligation to tell you? Was a young girl so probably didn't know.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Atlantean said:
:eh FFS And there's me thinkin 22 Cent was bad :rolleyes:
50 Cent's worse :bust:

Yeah what a piss-take, funking extortionate. Really makes me mad, have to work 10/15 minutes to just cover that, which you've benefitted from in no way at all really. Was gonna write a warning on it, think these machines all have cctv now :down:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Well if anyone wants to draw some money out and give it to me i will happily pay the £1.75 :p

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Claire said:
Well if anyone wants to draw some money out and give it to me i will happily pay the £1.75 :p
Peter, I think this has something to do with you being Irish; wouldn't stand for it :down:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Atlantean said:
When it comes to money - I'm as free from it as a frog is from feathers ;)

Don't have enough for myself - let alone others!
Got enough for needless oil changes :rolleyes:

:lmao:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts