Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pics as I was too lazy to walk around with my camera.

Set my alarm for 6:45, to set off on the hour long trip at about 7.15. But I woke up at 7.30 because I forgot to tell the alarm to go off on a Saturday. D'oh!

So I thought I'd give the services a miss as I knew where I was going anyway.

Drove down with no drama, other than other tit's being crap at driving in the rain. And fook me did it rain! The car passed through 100,000 miles on the way down and I had a little party in the car for a mile.

Arrived at JamSport said a few hello's and was first on. I was considerably less nervous than the first time and stood next to the car as it did it's power run. I watched the dials and was a little worried when I saw only 150bhp. But soon realised that figure was at the wheels. Got the graph and my car made 186bhp & 184lb/ft which was pleasing, as I have just had de-catted the car. Made 9lb/ft out of that :)

Watched a few more on the rollers - then watched Mark take his bumper off, then got more than a bit wet - stealing some Essex bird's umbrella :up:

Had to go early as I was playing rugby - so only stayed until 10:30. We won 12-0, my boots broke and someone kicked me in the head and made me bleed. I then drank until I couldn't talk properly.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
It was good to meet you again Carl :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Yeah good to see you again Carl, should be seeing alot of each other in the future when we get some meets going :)

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers people :up:

Mick - I very nearly had an accident when you crept up behind me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts