Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Opel Insignia Country Tourer 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo 4X4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Have problems with the electricity in the car, like all possible error codes come up in the display just like the previous post. airbag, parking assistance out of order, anti-theft, aptive shock absorbers, etc., etc., no meters such as fuel speed, etc. work or work to and from. The problem comes and goes and as right as it is, the car can not start, there is a theft barrier or something like that and it just clicks, sometimes it helps to disconnect the battery but sometimes not. Is sometimes dead a couple of days ago, it works again. Have tried to change the bcm unit but the same hassle. Maybe I think if it's a ground fault, cable break or something else that gives me these phenomena? Have had it means workshop a couple of times, partly when the car does not show symptoms and then no error codes are displayed and when it crashes there are lots of error codes but no one knows what to do about it.

Where should I start looking?

Opel Insignia Country Tourer 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo 4x4

·
Registered
Opel Insignia Country Tourer 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo 4X4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have imagined that the problems are weather related, the problems come worst when it is humid or rainy weather

1 - 2 of 2 Posts