·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
Penny for the Guy Mr. :lmao:

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
JamesM said:
Other than Martyn and MArk, who's the other two? I'll be able to add something once I know their names :up: ;)

Erm you'll find Martyn isn't there

it's the 3 Matt's

LSI
Matt N
Matt S

·
6,336 Posts
lol ... I wouldc've put money on the chap on the left being dest ... that'll teach me to actually turn up at these things ;) :up:

Lsi, MattN MattS ... is that left to right?

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
JamesM said:
lol ... I wouldc've put money on the chap on the left being dest ... that'll teach me to actually turn up at these things ;) :up:

correct

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
JamesM said:

Matt N is the one who looks like Dest lol.

·
Rascal
11,936 Posts
Mark - "Before I turn round, is that a bottle in his pocket, or is he just pleased to see me with my new facial hair arrangement?"

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Who`s the guy in the chair?.Met him at a VVOC meet in Bristol(Cribb`s Causeway) back in May.Had a Blue Cavalier Turbo with turbo wheels on it.Pretty sure I saw him come on site at Billing(as pretty much everything had to come past the VVOC stand) but with a new set of rims on.Nice bloke to talk to.:up:

Think I was behind him when I went off to make trip to Tesco.2 birds were walking along the grass,did they look at the GSi,did they f*** only had eyes for the Cav Turbo:shame: :cry:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts