Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like you guys better than some of the other forums I've been on,.. so I guess you guys need to know what my cars looks like

first off,.. this is the "dirty bird"

project I've been working on for my girlfriend and was a test subject to an engine swap I'm now definitely going to do in my pride and joy

91 Pontiac Sunbird SE

2.0 sohc turbo

don't mind the smoke,.. that was the TGP (turbo grand prix) turbo installed which I finally blew all the seals on it that night at the drag strip

And yes,.. it is multi coloured
I was repairing rust and shaving the door mouldings off. I started with the gray primer and ran out,.. then the girlfriend bought me black primer

This is me and my Girlfriend

Aside from my kids,.. this is my pride and joy

Before pics,.. when I first got it 3 years ago

92 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And what it is now,.. but unfortunately needing a new motor

Lowered with CM lowering springs
KYB gr2 front macpherson struts
monroe sensatrac rear shocks
17" SportMax Hypersiver 7 spoke (which are currently on the "dirty bird")
215/17/45
GM Performance 30mm sway bar
GM performance Strut Brace
Front camber set to -1

3.1 V6
Magnaflow exhaust
Cat Delete Pipe
Custom Tuned Performance Chip
Custom 1 piece CAI

Asuna Sunfire/Isuzu Impulse Front Conversion
With H4's
Custom Tail lights

Front Seats from an 89 Grand Am - Power air-bag buckets
(they look like E.T., but litterally the sides fold in and "suck" you into the seat)

btw: that's lindsay lohan in the cluster now

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the local car shows this year I had some decals temporarily put on (they aren't there now - I added them to catch peoples attention and bring them to our booth, which worked wonderfully)

The engine that I killed :D, which I wanna take out and install the 2.0 8v sohc turbo

And the last couple good pics before my baby was put into the garage

Rolling in the last car show I showed in

Left - Wendy - administrator on www.jspeed.ca
right - Steph - My girlfriend

Hope you guys enjoy these pics!

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
nice motor .. different to what were used , some good work there mate .what sort of bhp was the 2.0 litre kicking out ?

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Ummm I kinda feel dumb,.. but can you translate the slang in to canadian please? :D
Thought that might floor you!
****** is short for 'dog's bollocks' and is as Dippy says an expression of excellence.
Ya is you.
Start a thread in Community Central for all your translation requests as I am sure you will find more as you explore the site.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice motor .. different to what were used , some good work there mate .what sort of bhp was the 2.0 litre kicking out ?
I'm not sure what this one is putting out

My 92 with a previous outdated version of the chip put down 134hp @ the wheels and ran 1 second slower than the 91 with the different turbo at the track

so I can only guess maybe 140-145ish hp @ the wheels?

Thought that might floor you!
****** is short for 'dog's bollocks' and is as Dippy says an expression of excellence.
Ya is you.
Start a thread in Community Central for all your translation requests as I am sure you will find more as you explore the site.
I might have to do that :D

I think I am getting the hang of it a little,.... I think :D

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Loving that pal, its pukka :cool:

Even like the look of it with the graphics *forgive me mighty one* something different to the euro boxes we see on here anyway, sweet as :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts