·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
0-0 mate

Ain't it on 5 Live?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Alright actually for Arsenal, Reyes missed a corker after Henry put him in just before half time, he hit the post and should have put them 1 up, other than that its been one end to the other, probably Arsenal doing best. Just 5 mins into the 2nd half, still 0-0 with Arsenal having the +1 Aggregate.

Not watching the pool game but Liverpool are 1-0 down at home and have a 2-0 aggregate against them aswell as the away goal... its a big ask

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Real have just hit the post twice, cant believe its still 0-0!

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Yeah looks like the scousers are heading out

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Football! 22 grossly over payed prima Donna's kicking a sheeps bladder around a field in the middle of winter whilst wearing shorts?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Well its livened up a bit, 2nd half being a damn site moe interesting than the 1st, Its a case of Arsenal wanting a 2nd and trying for it and Real realising as the clock goes down it needs to happen and soon. Benn very end to end, coulkd easily be 3-3, Arsenal had a chance when the ball was going round the Madrid box and Hleb scuffed a shot just wide, and Real would have had a goal if Ronaldo didnt get in the way of reals young right back (cant remember his name) from a cross from Becks.

Raul has just come off and Henry would have slotted one home if it werent for Casillas finger tip save.

MUCH better 2nd half

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Henry just got a yellow card for kicking the keeper when following up a run through the defenders (bit harsh) and Real are getting quite desperate now, Robinho on for the young right back (Salgado) and they are pushing up more and more, but Arsenal are making them look very shaky on the break.

85mins on the clock

Hleb off - Bergkamp on touching 87 mins, I rekon about 2/3 mins Extra time to come too

·
Vxon's Team Peugeot representive
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GMad said:
Football! 22 grossly over payed prima Donna's kicking a sheeps bladder around a field in the middle of winter whilst wearing shorts?
there allways one who has to comment,:grrr

dont read the thread then if footie bothers you that much.
the title gives it away!

·
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LSI said:
Henry just got a yellow card for kicking the keeper when following up a run through the defenders (bit harsh) and Real are getting quite desperate now, Robinho on for the young right back (Salgado) and they are pushing up more and more, but Arsenal are making them look very shaky on the break.

85mins on the clock

Hleb off - Bergkamp on touching 87 mins, I rekon about 2/3 mins Extra time to come too
cheers matt, top bloke :cool:

gutted i aint got the overpriced sky tonight though, and there not even highlights on tonight either :grrr

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
3 mins overtime, R. Carlos just stopped an Arsenal goal on the line EVERYONE bar the keeper is up for Real basically, Arsenal just have a back block of 8 now, and Henry and Bergkamp playing infront for the brake.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Great save by Lemon in goal just kept a shock last minute goal from Ronaldo, 15 seconds to go....

Its done and dusted, 0-0 Arsenal through on aggregate

·
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
f*cking result, been looking thorugh BBC website, it sounds quite an exciting game.

Who cares the battle is over and the war is won.

Just real gutted i missed it.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
no offence, but i wonder what odds you would have gotten on arsenal being the last british team in the cup.

·
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ADA-V said:
no offence, but i wonder what odds you would have gotten on arsenal being the last british team in the cup.
Probably not a lot now :bananasmi

Good point, probably would have got good odds considering there where what 4 British teams in the last 16, and then drawn to play Real Madrid.

I bet it would have been worth a tenner:lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
8-1 now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts