Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new MV6 has a few requirements, I'd be grateful if any of you knowledgable people could identify these items and if possible give me an indication of cost & source.

btw car not cleaned yet, please don't shout at me, only got it yesterday :D

This is the underside of the centre armrest, the clip that opens the cubby hole part of it is broken and secured with bluetac as you can see.

I need a rear passenger ashtray, seems simple enough but wasn't sure if it had a number rather than a name.

Passenger side headlamp washer is missing, just to be clear I need one of these.

It's an ex plod car amd bizarrely there is a chunk of floor missing on the drivers side by the chair, no idea why but it's though to the metal I guess I'd like to fill it with something and then recover it. I imagine foam will suffice but where can i get a square of carpet to match?

Cheers
Rs

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fair enough, thanks for that, i'm looking on ebay for omega breaking at the moment. Does anyone know if the pre and post facelift interiors are different? i.e could i get an ashtray from a 1996 cdx and fit it into my 2000 mv6?

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
fair enough, thanks for that, i'm looking on ebay for omega breaking at the moment. Does anyone know if the pre and post facelift interiors are different? i.e could i get an ashtray from a 1996 cdx and fit it into my 2000 mv6?
Dont take my word for it but i think the prefacelift ashtrays in the rear doors had a flip up lid , wheres as the ones that you are missing appear to be of the swivel type. I dont expect many parts from the prefacelift will fit a 2000> model, they are really quite different.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
ashtray on facelift model is on a latch - push in at the top and it hinges open from the bottom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts