Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, bit of a problem, i was reversing down a drive today and i did this..

is there anyone in the south yorkshire area (i dont mind travelling) that could sort this for me, i have no idea about bodywork but does this look bad? notice the dents too :cry: ive just booked a fu**ing holiday too!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone know a rough price at what we are looking at? as in 100s or 1000s? ive been to a few scrappys and cant find anywhere that has a wing in the same colour, that was my first thought

·
Registered
188 Posts
I did something similar to mine in a car park, although not quite as bad. Scraped one of the back wheel arches and there was a few other scratches etc on the back bumper. Total for the work was about £150 - I got it resprayed.

As I said mine wasn't as bad so I'd assume maybe £100 more for yours but it's just a guess.

·
Registered
748 Posts
There is a vauxhall scrapyard in leeds called dixons near rothwell, but get a few prices first not a lot of damage really.

With the credit crunch garages seem to be competative so shop around for a good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.