Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My Calibra 2.5 V6 SE9 R-plate 65.000 miles Red in color full mint heated black leather white dials BBS cross spoke alloys body work is also mint I would challenge anyone to find a better standard calibra V6, air con, elec windows,mirrors sony mini disc player with 10 disc multi changer. Hand made stainless steel exhaust built on the car gives the V6 engine an even nicer note.
This is a very reluctant sale due to change of circumstances lookin for about £3000 for it

ANY QUESTIONS OR PHOTOS REQUIRED E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

OK pics added at http://uk.msnusers.com/calibrase9

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cavhopper not sure how to upload them onto the site but would be happy to email them to you will take some tomorrow

·
Registered
74 Posts
I cannot believe that you are going to sell, I know you had contemplated it before but I thought it was just a moment of madness.
I can vouch for this car it is a truley stunning example, in the rare occasion that I have saw another SE9 their condition hasn't came close to this one.
The stainless exhaust gives off a nice growl that makes the V6 sound strong but nothing like the stupid boyracer sound.
Chris I know you have your reasons but if I were you I'd think long and hard before selling it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts