Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris_g99 said:
Will this fit my 1997 Calibra, and if so will i have to cut a bit out of my back bumper to get it on?
Should do mate it came from my old 91 redtop callie and did not need any of the bumper cutting out.
Edit:i just had a look about and the xe and eco backboxes are diffrent so it won't fit yours mate sorry.

·
I'll do it eventually...
586 Posts
And is it loud at all? I would love to get my neighbour back as his always rattles my letter box when he goes out early for work every morning :p

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chris_g99 said:
And is it loud at all? I would love to get my neighbour back as his always rattles my letter box when he goes out early for work every morning :p
Sorry Chris it won't fit yours see above post.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chris_g99 said:
Oh well, was a nice thought.

'tis the exhaust i have always liked the look of on a Calibra too :cry:
Sorry mate i thought they fitted all callies it was a good job i checked.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Handy to know Kai thank you,i'll have to let people make there own mind up about risking it for the ecotec callies.
Bump.
kai said:
i have an xe with a scorpion exhaust from an ecotec, fits ok with a little jiggle.

·
I'll do it eventually...
586 Posts
Can't believe this is still for sale!

It's a shame you aren't closer to me, would be nice to see if i could make it fit and then i'd have it off you :)

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chris_g99 said:
Can't believe this is still for sale!

It's a shame you aren't closer to me, would be nice to see if i could make it fit and then i'd have it off you :)
I know mate i can't believe no one has had it either.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
steviemac74 said:
hi mate,

do you still have the backbox?if so i'm interested.i'm in scotland so would need to arrange collection.
Yes mate still available,but livingstone that's nearly 300 miles away:eh .
I think you may be better off getting it delivered by courier or the like.

·
Registered
118 Posts
yes mate,thats what i was going to do,whats the best way to pay for it,through paypal?i'll arrange collection once you have the payment.
cheers:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts