Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my calibra due to cash flow problems ,its a 1994 m reg, green with black leather its done just over 120k, the tax and mot expired at the end of july .i must sell the car as I have know where to store the car as I dont have a driveway .I had 3 new tyres fitted ,new pads all ruond .I purchased a -40 mm jamex kit and had the rear fitted but the front track rod arms were seized and havent the cash to finish the front. it needs a new windsreen, abs sensor , the suspension fitted .its in good clean condition for the age the leather is in amazing condition,the body has a few cosmetic marks .its got 17 inch alloys which could do with a refurb,cd player ,the chassis looks solid for the year and the mechanics are great the only faults are the usual cam shaft sensor which crops up once or twice a week ,but touching the wire sorts it and there is a slow water leek which only occurs when under load . this would be a great project for some one must go soon any inspection is welcome and im open to offers.looking for £250.

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
need a price,as per forum rules.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car owes me a small fortune and will break, unless I can get £250 this car is not a shed so is worth a lot more but 250 is the minimum If I had the money id get it back on the road and reckon itd be worth around £800.Id put pics on but dont know how.

·
you're BARRED.
1,313 Posts
hang on, you've just joined, have no post count...

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
seems to happen a lot tho ... now has to b 30days AND 30posts as far as im aware , yet many have been signed for years but no posts .

Give u $2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts