Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, this will take a bit of explaining I'm assuming but here goes....

Soon, I'm aiming to wire up my LED windscreen washers, 3 sets of red neons (2 front foot wells, 2 rear footwells, 2 in the boot), 1 set of green neons (one in the engine bay and one for the grille) and then later on all green undercar neons. I want to be able to have all of these seperately switchable so i can turn the different compononents on and off when i like.

I want to be able to build in a "bank" of switches, somewhere or anywhere on the inside of the car (preferably next to the driver's chair/seatbelt retainer). Does anyone know
a) how to do this? (I'm assuming i need a solering iron n some solder?)
b) if its possible (pretty sure it is)
c) if there is a company they know of that would do something like that for me? Doesn't even need to be a car company, any electronics company could build it and then i would just wire the live n earth up to it?

Any help is appreciated thanks,
Kino

·
15,300 Posts
It is do-able with alittle electronics knowledge.
You could pay an Auto Electrician to do it, or you could see sense and realise its going to look crap and leave them all off.... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.