Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo, some pikeys nicked my stereo outta my car and smashed my passengar front window (5 door)
autoglass quoted me 115 squid, bobsy down the scrappers quoted me 15, but i have to fit it.

How? Detailed lames terms please
How long a job is this (ok i know that like how longs a piece of string) but i aint done it before but ive got common sense and some tools.
Read some other posts that are kinda related and it seems i need seal as well, (no probs).
TBH, cos im gonna scrap it, i aint bothered if i rip the interior apart to do it, just want it done.
115 quid seemed stupid amount from AG, any other companies do it cheaper, or will a garage sort it if i take it to them? kwik fit any better? if its easy ill do it, but if i can get it for nearer 50 mark ill pay someone else. no point doin insurance, dont wanna lose claims.

1st post, but i aim to stay. Its a J reg astra, but im gonna sell/scrap it asap and buy an astra van (ill save that for my next post)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Si :Cool2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo

I dont think thats going to happen, there shut all weekend and i cant get there till 5 tommorow, and they shut pretty pronto after that, any techincal tips i should know?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo

I dont think thats going to happen, there shut all weekend and i cant get there till 5 tommorow, and they shut pretty pronto after that, any techincal tips i should know? i aint got a haynes,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts