Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought another zafira :barefoot: it's been running ok there has been a smell of fumes in the car since I bought it, so I investigated, 1 of the sriwl flaps properly broken letting fumes out. I blanked the flaps upon taking it apart noticed egr has been blanked. But there seems to be a broken fuel line coming out of the bottom of the filter goes down the back centre of the bulk anyone know where I can get a replacement and what it's for :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a hard plastic pipe like the fuel line looks like it's coming from fuel filter yesterday went down a stretch of duel carriageway about 6 miles sat at 70/75mph most of it and smoke was pouring out from around the back and under tuned car, pulled over smoke still pouring out smelt like burning diesel turned car of back on and it stopped never came back drive another 20 miles

·
Premium Member
14,846 Posts
Thats the dpf pressure sensor pipe then, its melted and snapped off which is causing smoke from the dpf regen process to enter the engine bay.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Thats the sensor bolted to the filter crash box. (I think its called) the pipe comes from the bottom of it. You can just about make out a silvery coloured pipe clip on it. That travels down to the dpf. Hope the pic helps

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts