Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've changed cars, from my Astra Elite diesel (my second Astra) and I no longer need the Brodit Proclip.

This clip fits around the A post, latching to the window vents and around the post. I've used it in 2 cars now and it is easy to mount and remove without damaging your car in any way. See here for details:

Brodit U.K. Item : https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/vehicles/Vauxhall/Astra/2014/604438.

Aside from the screw holes (8 as I moved the mounting plate lower so my tomtom would fit) on the mounting face, the Proclip is in excellent condition, the fixing tape that can be used to 'permantly' afix the proclip is unused (there is no real need for it as the proclip fits so well)

I would recommend getting a device mount that matches your phone/satnav. Brodit really are the best mounting solution, imo. That said, any device mount that can be screwed or stuck on can be attached to the proclip.

I'm asking for £10 including delivery via royal mail sign for. Payment via PayPal, I'll ship to the registered address only. I'll pm the PayPal address to whoever want to buy the proclip.

Please feel free to ask questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts