Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Griffin
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rite got a SRi 130 which is gettin broke, the car is up at my mums, i wont be going back up till least the weekend so if you want anything let me know and ill take it off for you. be quick though, cause the car will be going to the scrappys after the weekend. i have took the wheels,exhaust and a few engine parts out, nothing to much so almost everything is still available. i will post things at the cost of the buyer. the car is champagne gold, has a good, near mint interior. engine had only done 106k. have the original exhaust for sale if anyone wants it,good condition, wont want much for it. also have a ashley back box, set of 160 clocks out a v6, v6 inlet manifold, air box with pipercross panel filter, almost new, pipercross induction kit for a v6. just give me a shout if you are interested in any parts. will try get a pic of it up.

p.s the car is a hatch

http://www.fifecruisers.co.uk/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10347/normal_012_9.jpg

·
Team Griffin
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
induction kit is almost in mint condition, say £30? side skirts on the 130? if so then £15 for the set, but will need to check postage on both of them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Couldn't see from the picture whether it did have them but I assumed it did. Let me know when you've got a price for it all buddy. Cheers

·
Team Griffin
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes car has the side skirts, good condition wih no cracks etc. i just need to get them weighed up, pm your postcode and ill get the postage costs checked out for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Cavy_man, I'm in need of fuel pump. Do you still have one? If so, what price? Come back soonest. cheers

·
Team Griffin
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mate, the car is now been prov sold in the way it is the now so cant take any parts of it. cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts