Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cannot WAIT to pick my new astra up next week!

i sat in the demo model in the shop about 100 times!

'till then, can anyone tell me what the steering wheel controls on the LEFT HAND SIDE are? the right hand side deals with the audio i know taht, but i dont know what the LHS does!

b

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright mate!

thanks for replying :p

VXR at 19? i'd not get touched on insurance :p

y'know of any mk5 websites? :S

·
VxONs Turk
2,525 Posts
newcutsmile said:
alright mate!

thanks for replying :p

VXR at 19? i'd not get touched on insurance :p

y'know of any mk5 websites? :S
Cant say that I do mate sorry :shame:

Yeah he is a lucky guy, cracking car though :Cool2:

·
Qualified lego bricklayer
9,180 Posts
newcutsmile said:
can anyone tell me what the steering wheel controls on the LEFT HAND SIDE are?
Goto the Vauxhall website, register to "my vauxhall" (sign in on the top RH part of the page) you can then download any current car or audio handbook in pdf format and swot up on what the relevant controls do.

·
Registered
26 Posts
On my new 1.8 Astra SRi with trip computer, the buttons on the LHS, one of them controls the CD/Radio fuction i.e if you listening to the radio and hit the button it switches to CD, and vice versa. The other button cycles throught the radio presets. I also have what is described as an 'adjuster wheel' on the LHS side of the steering wheel, which controls the trip computer functions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maninthestreet said:
On my new 1.8 Astra SRi with trip computer, the buttons on the LHS, one of them controls the CD/Radio fuction i.e if you listening to the radio and hit the button it switches to CD, and vice versa. The other button cycles throught the radio presets. I also have what is described as an 'adjuster wheel' on the LHS side of the steering wheel, which controls the trip computer functions.
amazing mate, sounds just like i needed! thanks for that

also thanks for the PDF info, gonan do it now!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The steering controls on the lhs of the wheel control on my Mk5 control the switch between the FM/DAB/CD. There is a jog roller to move through the options on the screen. Not 100% sure what the other button is for. Will give it a go tonight, see what it does.

Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts