Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to need to be replacing these items (front only) pre MOT this June, can you guys recomend me a setup thats not TOO dear, but at the same time isn't the £60 discs and vx pads i've got atm!?!?

Cheers :up:

·
15,300 Posts
My black diamonds came in at just under 200 quid with predator pads including p&p.
You have a choice of drilled, grooved or both.
DO NOT buy EBC unless you want to be back on here moaning they have warped :lmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dest said:
My black diamonds came in at just under 200 quid with predator pads including p&p.
You have a choice of drilled, grooved or both.
DO NOT buy EBC unless you want to be back on here moaning they have warped :lmao:
KBD598C Black Diamond Discs - Combis Front - Cavalier Mk3 2.5 V6 24v 93-95 1 +
-
£138.28 £138.28
BD-PP267-D Black Diamond Pads - Front (15% off) - Cavalier MK3 (88-95) 2.5 V6 24v 93-95 1 +
-
£39.41 £39.41
SubTotal £177.69
To change a quantity please click + or - Delivery £12.00
TOTAL = £189.69
From Motorworld, not bad!!!

·
15,300 Posts
I got mine from www.rtecshop.com very fast service!
Your discs (same as mine) are £141 delivered, the pads are not listed on the site though, you have to ring up to order them.
Mine were £47 inc p&p, but I ordered them seperately to the discs, so maybe less if ordered together

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
I'd just get the standard V6 vented discs if you're not going on trackdays etc.

Avoid EBC Greenstuff as said though.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Dest said:
Greenstuff pads are ok, its the discs that are shite
My exact experience.

·
Floater
3,596 Posts
i have EBC dscs and pads ont he omega and they are more warped then the Enterprise NCC-1701D's warp core with a Fused plasma conduit that Lt LaForge coudlnt fix, even with Lt Com Data's help!! ;) :Lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
As Paul says Dunc, Vauxhall standard items are good, not bad at all for the money either, not as expensive as one would think.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Festerfly said:
how about tradeclub duncy poo's?
Have emailed you me ol' fruit, can't say i've ever had a prob with just vented discs and pads, other than eventual warrrrrrrrping!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts