Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 4x4 light came on last night, so i checked the codes this morning, and its code 37 (Brake Lamp Switch). Anyone know the part number, and a price please.? I cannot get through to my local Vaux due to refurbishment work there:down:

Any help would be appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to note, i flashed out my 4x4 codes by shorting the Diagnostics pins A & J, not A & B like the EML fault codes. Just in case this is unclear.

4x4 owners will know what i mean :)

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Have you swapped the switch with any of you other cars micky just to confirm the fault or is it diffrent?

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you swapped the switch with any of you other cars micky just to confirm the fault or is it diffrent?
Not yet Rob, however i will check to see if its loose, or a weak spring first (Cheers Dave - Ctor) before i outlay my hard earned.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Sounds a bit expensive for a brake light switch,especially if it turns out not to be faulty thats what i was thinking.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Totally unrelated by Micky, want another GSI alloy like the ones you bought? bald tyre but its going to the scrapyard tomorrow otherwise...only one!

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
Or i got a brand new one here dude

Take to Trax for ya if u like??

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Totally unrelated by Micky, want another GSI alloy like the ones you bought? bald tyre but its going to the scrapyard tomorrow otherwise...only one!
You still got this Chris.? :Cool2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts