Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Boy, do these things rot!

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  osealy 
i give up

the one reason i brought my meega it,s was cheap £600 it,s rusty/scratch,s all over the body /alloys well past they best /and frankly i couldn,t get it nicked lol :D .but i love the look on peeps faces when i sail past them on the motorway and they don,t have a cats chance in catching me..not that i speed of cause:bust: .and the V6 sound,s nice .yes it,s a bucket but it,s mine.i also own a passat 1.8 turbo nice car only shame about the dealers i get abit pissed off been blanked and ignored.:rolleyes:

i give up

the one reason i brought my meega it,s was cheap £600 it,s rusty/scratch,s all over the body /alloys well past they best /and frankly i couldn,t get it nicked lol :D .but i love the look on peeps faces when i sail past them on the motorway and they don,t have a cats chance in catching me..not that i speed of cause:bust: .and the V6 sound,s nice .yes it,s a bucket but it,s mine.i also own a passat 1.8 turbo nice car only shame about the dealers i get abit pissed off been blanked and ignored.:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.