Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a clearout and I've got a few boxes of these left.

4 boxes of 3 Cybikos - unopened and untested
1 box of 3 Cybikos - 1 dead and 2 aparrently unopened (I've marked dead on the packaging of one)
1 box of 3 Cybikos - all batteries removed but could be working (I took some batteries out of ones with a dead cell to get others working)
1 box of 3 Cybikos - 2 should be working fine as I've previously charged them and put CDs in for a car boot sale. 1 has no batteries

All have their UK wall wart, original packaging, Serial cable and are unused. Two of them have a CD with around 88mb of data on with the programs and loaders for these units. I'm pretty sure there is also a Basic compiler and SDK for the units on the CD.

Please be aware that some/all/none of the units may need replacement batteries and are "sold as seen"

After £10 a box of 3 - postage will be around £7.40 for one box rising to £11 for 4 boxes. Collection is more than welcome.

More pictures and a description of what they are here :

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=184375&highlight=cybiko
Cheers
Dom

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Is there any way to link these up to ECU diagnostic ports on cars, and has anyone written any ECU code reading software for them?

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as far as I know mate - you could be the first though if you're into programming as they come with a SDK ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts