Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought a set of raid hp bonnet lifters? i bought a set about 2 months ago they went faulty so i sent them back now they're trying to say that they are much older than 2 months as they have corroded very quickly. anyone else had a similar experience? where do i stand with trading standards??

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,834 Posts
If that's what happened they are breaking the law basically, they sold you a set (new I assume) and they are saying they are older which means they were older when they sold them to you and sold you a set of ex demo/second hand lifters possibly, either way thats wrong. Have a word with the Citizens advise and see where to go from there

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
trading standards will sort you out on that go to them, i wouldnt have thought that they have a leg to stand on.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i'll wait and see what they say as they had to send them to be examined aparantly. they were new when i bought them. so if they say that they're not going to give me a new set i go to trading standards. cheers guys felt like i'd been ripped off. will see what they do first.:Cool2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts