Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big ****ing hairy ones!

Managd to brake 2 PCs in one night (15 mins too!)

Firstly my new PC build my gaming PC, I done something very stupid and spiked the processor when putting it back in (Im a TIT!) thats £120 down the drain in one go.

Then on my main computer just happily typing away on VxON and cuts off, boots up and a flash of a blue screen and then boot again, gets passed the windows splash screen and no further :grrr

Try booting in safe mode and it wont get past loading a peticular file, guess Ill have to sort that in the morning :(

Im on th laptop for now, and expect my typing to be alot worse because this keyboard is plain weird lol, keys hardly depress atall and it just dont feel right lol. Much quieter though :D

But yeah..... bollocks, lost my job, and busted 2 pcs in one day..... marvelous

Matt.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
your on a fekkin roll this week dood.

best leave it til the weekend before you have a vvank. lol

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell no, I need something to put a smile on my face lol.

Ive just lost over £100 in hardware because of a stupid mistake..... Im HAVING a vvank and thats that lol

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Sounds a barrel of laughs...

CHKDISK that blue-screen jobby!

and as for the CPU.... u leave it plugged in or something, or u a bit charged this evening?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheMorphiuz said:
Sounds a barrel of laughs...

CHKDISK that blue-screen jobby!

and as for the CPU.... u leave it plugged in or something, or u a bit charged this evening?
Aye, had the green screen on 2nd hardrive for a week now but dismissed it.... marvelous lol

And yeah I was refiting the heatsink, sitting on the bed doing it and think Barny rubbed past me, touched the CPU and I fel it straight away :shame:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
LSI said:
And yeah I was refiting the heatsink, sitting on the bed doing it and think Barny rubbed past me, touched the CPU and I fel it straight away :shame:
Arrr tits! :grrr

Give it a go, just in case.......

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheMorphiuz said:
Arrr tits! :grrr

Give it a go, just in case.......
Have done mate..... its whats technically known as knackered.

Bloody dog lol

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
LSI said:
Have done mate..... its whats technically known as knackered.

Bloody dog lol
:cry:

What chip was it...? Athlon 64 FX by any chance? Should be in a gaming rig... :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
LSI said:
Hell no, I need something to put a smile on my face lol.

Ive just lost over £100 in hardware because of a stupid mistake..... Im HAVING a vvank and thats that lol

you be careful you dont pull it off! lol

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
LSI said:
That the idea :mmmm :lmao:
ok. make it come off.

no...

hang on

dont yank it off..

erm.. no better

fukket....

be careful

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont ejaculate and elasticate, that what youre trying to say mate? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
LSI said:
A64 3500+ clawhammer 939pin

:cry:
Niice... well it was...

Just to bore everyone, what's the rest of the spec?
I hope u've not gon SLI or Crossfire yet... ATM there's not much gain with them, or rather, they're only just bringing out drivers, cards and games that really make use of it, and I'm talking spending £800 on a pair of cards type thing!

Oh and aye, be careful, else u'll have another embarrasing thread... one that may even top the food poisoning!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mobo: Asus A8N-SLI (nforce 4 chipset)
RAM: Corsair XMS DDR400 x2 (2GB total)
HD: Maxtor Maxline 3 300gb SATA 16mb cache drive
GFX: MSI Nvidia NX 6800 PCI-E 256MB card

Then all your usual kit lol

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Reasonable board IIRC, not a lot for o/c-ing but it's a tidy layout!
The XMS is good RAM! Corsair also do the TwinX, that's the best for o/c apparently.
HD... it's a HD... nuff said!
6800, excellent mid-range chip!

I think I read too much CustomPC... I have overclocking on the brain... Thank god I don't have the cash to consider trying it at the moment!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TheMorphiuz said:
Reasonable board IIRC, not a lot for o/c-ing but it's a tidy layout!
The XMS is good RAM! Corsair also do the TwinX, that's the best for o/c apparently.
HD... it's a HD... nuff said!
6800, excellent mid-range chip!

I think I read too much CustomPC... I have overclocking on the brain... Thank god I don't have the cash to consider trying it at the moment!
Yeah it will be my first board with NF4 chipset, I was aware of the OC limits but I've been there done that and to be honest if I OC it it will need more cooling, then its more noise yada yada and I cant be arsed to spend another small fortune on water cooling, so its staying mainly at regulat speeds.

I was tempted by the TwinX ram, but I could only get that in 512 sticks and again costs swayed me to the XMS, it has SOME overclocking play, more than enough for my limits anyway.

The card I got for a bargain, was after a 7800GT but thi come up for a steal at £120 off a mate, I'd have been stupid to say no really :D

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
you know what i see when reading this???

blah blahblahablabbahlbalahblabblah blahblahablabbahlbalahblab
wafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewafflewaffle

lol.

and thats if im lucky!:O

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now you know how I feel reading threads about throttle boddies and coscast heads :lmao:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts