Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Bluetooth Voice Recognition / Phone Calling Intermittently Working

[Corsa D] [06-14] 
2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  corsa98 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I recently bought a Corsa Excite, 61 plate. It comes with the CD30 MP3 car audio system, which has built in Bluetooth. I have connected my phone (Samsung Galaxy A3 2017) up and I can consistently see my contacts and it consistently displays how much signal I have. However, the microphone only (seemingly randomly) intermittently works. When the microphone functionality stops working these are the symptoms:
  • I can activate the button (on the steering wheel) that initiates voice commands and the symbol on the screen appears however it will not recognise any commands.
  • When making a phone call with my phone connected via Bluetooth, I can hear the other party fine but they can not hear me at all.
I'm not changing any settings between successful and failed attempts, I am simply leaving it for some time and coming back later

Does anybody know if this could be a fault with the hardware? Or, could it be the case that there is an issue with my phone? I tried it with another phone (Huawei P Smart) and I got the same result..

Any help or thoughts are much appreciated

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.