Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics for Rob today of his latest aquisition, and as usual a bit of fun was had too...

Here he is...

The Vectra was on quite a steep slope and suddenly, we noticed it rolling away....Rob tried to stop it, first, from the back..

Then the front...

Then he slipped..

I also have dramatic PROOF that the Vectra is the right car for him, and will be posting those pics in a bit..

PS, Rob will put his pics in the Members Gallery later...;)

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
blotto_otto said:
tis a 'rob is fecking freezing and is slowly getting annoyed' pose lol!!!
Now if you wasn't wearing a jacket at that point I dread to think how far you went in those pics :shake

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blotto_otto said:
tis a 'rob is fecking freezing and is slowly getting annoyed' pose lol!!!
Found a way to warm yourself up though didn't you????:lockd

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
I wonder what passers by thought when they see Vaux_mark taking pics of blotto getting close with his Vectra......

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Danboy22uk said:
I wonder what passers by thought when they see Vaux_mark taking pics of blotto getting close with his Vectra......
Had to wait about 10 minutes as there were a lot of mums walking around with children and we didn't want to scare them...LOL

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
WannabeCowboy said:
What kinda zorst is on that beasty then??
It seems to be the universal opinion thats its probably some kind of rage multifit jobbie. It will be going soon though (i think, still loving the noise too much lol) but its a bit obtrusive and i dont think it flows with the car tbh. Certainly sounds bloody loud and combined with the cone gives a bloody sexy indution rumble roar type noise so every time i hear it, makes me think twice about changing it!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts