Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm awake at 5 in the morning because my bloody cat woke me up!

This angelic looking creature, known as Ed, captured (without harming) a mouse about 30 minutes ago and managed to deposit it in the pair of jeans that I threw on the floor last night when I went to bed!
I woke up to find Ed with his face stuffed up the leg of my jeans, making a hell of a racket and when I moved them I heard the mouse squeeking. So I gathered them up into a bin liner (complete with wallet,mobile,change and keys) put my dressing gown and boots on and went out in the cold march wind to empty the contents on my patio:eh
The mouse got back to the wild without a scratch, my jeans are covered in dust and general patio debris and Ed is now in the dog house (not literally) and here I am wide awake, drinking a cup of tea and watching the F1 highlights (again) on ITV4:grrr
Bloody cat.

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like gifts! But not at 5 in the morning when i'm in the land of nod.

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
I like cats looks a nice cat that one .
My cat spends the night outside playing / fighting :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
I was walking with my sisters this morning and there was a cat stook in the tree... was amazing how it got down (claws in side of the tree and climbed down :p) Our cats stay outside though... i let them in to lay by the fire when its cold :)

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
My cats dont go out much in this weather so no presents for a while :Cool2:

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to lock his cat flap tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts