Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts
its a shame i missed this but have been workin and couldnt afford it but its ok illbe atttendin the other meets!

I'm absolutely knackered! :lmao:

Had a cracking day though, I honestly think it was the best Castle Combe Action Day I've ever been to. The weather stayed dry too, which is always a bonus :Cool2:

Fluff was in top form on the track today too! If I ever get a firewire adaptor sorted out I'll upload the full video of our outing on the track.

The drive home wasn't as much fun as the drive up there though. Keith managed to get past various vehicles, but I was left lagging behind :crying_2:

Still, djgritt managed to catch me up and he seemed to be enjoying himself as we managed to hoof it round a few roundabouts on the way back down the A350. :D

Good to meet a few people I've not met before and also good to catch up with others I already knew.

Top marks for Marc for organising everything. Another successful VxON outing. Already looking forward to the next one :beer:

T'was a cracking day i must admit :up:
Gotta feel for the chap and his g/f though,when he rolled his sierra cosworth towards the end of the day..

squires said:
what were the race times, been too this track plenty of times before with my dads mate racing in formula fords, they lap around 1:13 if i remember rightly
No times are allowed as its a track day not a race day. i.e. non competitive

goonas-uk said:
No times are allowed as its a track day not a race day. i.e. non competitive
yeap..but there was a few that were racing each other..:lmao:

Discussion starter · #55 ·
novagal said:
thats the nova I loved too. Came home and printed out a pic of it:O

and im not just daves missus vauxmark....im a fully paid novagal member.:Cool2:

very sorry my dear:Cool2:

Thanks for making my leather look good:Cool2:

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.