Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
I was there a couple of weeks ago for a stag weekend!! 22 and a half hours of drinking whiskey in pretty much every bar and club along the seafront, was indeed fun/expensive/life shortening!!
But being oldschool, I do still know how to party..
Anyway, in answer to your question, I guess it depends on whether it's a piss up break or family break etc etc?

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just me and the missus,just don`t wanna get conned into tourist stuff,gonna have a good bevvy at night,just wanting stuff when im semi sober.

·
VxOn Regimental Piper
1,579 Posts
just me and the missus,just don`t wanna get conned into tourist stuff,gonna have a good bevvy at night,just wanting stuff when im semi sober.
The Jaggy Thistle Behind MacD's on the front! Or if you fancy a nice drink and a good meal, The Plough Inn just on the out skirts of Blackpool in a place called staining... Owend by a good friend on mine (A Scotsman) by the name of Ian Campbell... He will look after you! You will see pictures on the wall of their annual Burns night, You will see pics of a Piper and a full Pipe Band The piper is me and the band is the band I run...

·
Registered
260 Posts
drink, then piss on the road , then take a dump in the street , drink more and then vomit on anything , then fight/faint/sleep all at the same time as dropping plastic cups/condoms/nappies in the sea

·
VxOn Regimental Piper
1,579 Posts
drink, then piss on the road , then take a dump in the street , drink more and then vomit on anything , then fight/faint/sleep all at the same time as dropping plastic cups/condoms/nappies in the sea
What?:mmmm

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like a typical night out for me:cool:

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts

sounds like bournemouth :mmmm

·
member no 638
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Jaggy Thistle Behind MacD's on the front! Or if you fancy a nice drink and a good meal, The Plough Inn just on the out skirts of Blackpool in a place called staining... Owend by a good friend on mine (A Scotsman) by the name of Ian Campbell... He will look after you! You will see pictures on the wall of their annual Burns night, You will see pics of a Piper and a full Pipe Band The piper is me and the band is the band I run...
i`ll nip into the plough inn,i`ll take a pic of your pipe band pic,i`ll probably end up there a lot,unless the missus can drag me away from the bar.

·
VxOn Regimental Piper
1,579 Posts
i`ll nip into the plough inn,i`ll take a pic of your pipe band pic,i`ll probably end up there a lot,unless the missus can drag me away from the bar.
LOL, Ask Ian or Pedro (the head barman) for a copy, it shouldn't be a problem!:Cool2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts