Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Looks like a good day, wish id come now.

I take it Andys gazebo went flying into your V6 Trav?

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Well it mainly went over his new Vectra, and scratched the roof/sunroof/quarter panel. It clipped my quarter panel and scratched it a bit, but its not bad.

Lucky really, as now Andy is paying the £1000 for my respray!;)

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Sounds like it made a bit of a mess.

Thats very nice of him. He ll probably just buy you a spray can from halfords and say use that :lmao:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
I didn't realise it had hit the SRI tbh, I thought it went in the diection of that lovely V6:D

Is it that bad?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Impressive stuff guys and gals, well done to everyone :up:

PVO_Dave said:
Not quite in the VBOA yet, this is a trail run, October is when we hopefully join... :D
Fingers crossed for us all :)

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
C3MKY said:
Impressive stuff guys and gals, well done to everyone :up:

Fingers crossed for us all :)
Cheers Micky, shame u didn't make it, u could've got all 2596 of your GSis on the stand with room to spare! :lmao:

Aye, let's hope we get into the association. :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
I think the VXon stand was a good first attempt. Has anyone spoken to Darren Cox or Andy King about how they played the 'interviews' with VBOA. I know they put alot into gaining recognition and might be happy to give tips.

I'm confused at how Mk2cav.com did not get best club stand, but then again I avoided the Mig stand (and VSCC stand) for some reason. (Oh yes my feet started to hurt !)

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Jacko lah said:
I think the VXon stand was a good first attempt. Has anyone spoken to Darren Cox or Andy King about how they played the 'interviews' with VBOA. I know they put alot into gaining recognition and might be happy to give tips.

I'm confused at how Mk2cav.com did not get best club stand, but then again I avoided the Mig stand (and VSCC stand) for some reason. (Oh yes my feet started to hurt !)
Cheers! :) Not in need of any tips! Already done the first presentation :D

I personally think Mk2 should have won it too.... never mind!

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
Jacko lah said:
I'm confused at how Mk2cav.com did not get best club stand, but then again I avoided the Mig stand

I agree, it's nothing against Mig, but I didn't really see what was so impressive about it really, the mk2cav stand had some absolutely stunning cars for both days, loved their BBQ too :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Likewise I think Mk2cav.com's layour was one of the best, liked Autobahn Stormer's too, but they did have a hoooooooooge space to work with. Did like the little flags on the perimiter markings on their plot.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts