Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an astra with the above 4 CD autochanger. It is temperamental with the CDR I burn, some play some won't. Have tried a number of software incl. nero 6 and itunes and different brands of discs. Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it?

Failing that can anyone recommend a new autochanger e.g. a 6CD (will it fit in the glove box?) compatible with the phillips with mimimum effort i.e. no adaptors etc, maybe an MP3 version and will text be displayed?

thanks for any help to a new member.

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
pendoggie said:
I have an astra with the above 4 CD autochanger. It is temperamental with the CDR I burn, some play some won't. Have tried a number of software incl. nero 6 and itunes and different brands of discs. Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it?

Failing that can anyone recommend a new autochanger e.g. a 6CD (will it fit in the glove box?) compatible with the phillips with mimimum effort i.e. no adaptors etc, maybe an MP3 version and will text be displayed?

thanks for any help to a new member.
welcome to the forums mate.
dont think its gonna be the software you are using mate. try using a cd head cleaner in the phillips,may just be dirty laser lens.
occasionally this type of fault can be avoided or worked around by using cdr that have the blue dye rather than the greenish hue. try using verbatim, they are a pretty good disc. had a sony that wouldn't recognise normal cdr and would play the verb's all day. if you want a couple to try pm me your address and i will post some to you. :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
why not just use windows media player, worked for me the other week when using roxio wouldnt.
good luck,
graham

1 - 5 of 5 Posts