Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 l DTI estate ever since I had a flat battery I have had warning light problems, the glove compartment got jammed and the light was on for a day or so when I came to start the car the glow plug light came on along with all the rest of the warning lights if left for a few seconds most will go out but this time they were dim, there was sufficiant power to crank and it fired up however all the lights went out apart from the traction control which kept on, after a good run I sotped and re started and left the ignition of for a few seconds and all the lights went out except the EM which went out when I started. for a few days all seemed ok then I noticed the INSP come up on the odometer trip milage when I turned the ignition on, it would stay on for a few seconds then revert back to the milage I had done since I last re set it, The main dealer says this is normal but I have had the car 8 years and never noticed it before I felt sure it just came up with the milage and the only time the INSP light came up was every year after it had been serviced and reset, can any one let me know if INSP shows when you turn the ignition on then returns to the trip milage?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts