Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what a weekend indeed ..........

Mine started at 7am friday morning, i left for work, clocked in had my managers team talk then left to have the car washed,my hair cut and get ready.
I was ready by 1130am so i left, en route to toddington i stocked up on cocktail sausages and dips and ate them as i cruised down the M25. At 1230pm i unoffically "clocked out" from work :lmao:
Finally arrived at toddington around 1:45pm after cursing lots of traffic and the urgency to pee, Myself, Phil and Alex stood around chatting for about 5 minutes before heading off...... unusually it was a slow convoy due to traffic.
Got to billing, bought the entry pass's and made our way to the field where we met up with everyone else, pretty much as soon as we had stopped Phil cracked out the beers and it began ................

I drank some beer, looked at some hot women, laughed alot, drunk some more beer, ate some food, drank even more beer, looked at some cars, drunk some more beer, bought an ice cream, went back to camp, drank more beer, went to the bar, drank even more beer, laughed at some weird locals, went for a wee, drank some beer, went to bed, woke up, drank some beer, looked at even more cars, drank an energy drink, said goodbye, then went home. :Cool2:

Was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new people :Cool2::cool: and i must say that i definatley preferred it to PVS even if it did rain a little, the atmosphere was so much better. :D

Woop Woop !

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
As always mate, a pleasure :D

Did you get the engine crane??

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
I drank some beer, looked at some hot women, laughed alot, drunk some more beer, ate some food, drank even more beer, looked at some cars, drunk some more beer, bought an ice cream, went back to camp, drank more beer, went to the bar, drank even more beer, laughed at some weird locals, went for a wee, drank some beer, went to bed, woke up, drank some beer, looked at even more cars, drank an energy drink, said goodbye, then went home. :Cool2:
:lmao: Normal weekend ritual then :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts