Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to ***** at all those people who leave their MSN running all hours, if youre not at the PC longterm sign out or appear offline, BITCHED

I'd also like to ***** at all those muppets who pick the wrong lane at roundabouts because they make thier own rules up as they go along. BITCHED

Need to ***** about anything/anyone? Best let it out :)

***** away..... because life is boring... without a *****

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
Matt's a *****, the biggest *****, the biggest ***** in the whole wide world, he's a ***** a really big ***** a ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** BIAAAATTTCCCHHHH!

·
Rascal
12,153 Posts
yeah, if you aren't there, turn it off! Or do you want us to think that you are really very boring people with little else to do than play computers all day?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike is a *****, hes so self centred he only lets me take him from behind and never lets me be on the recieving end, we had something good mike, but as of now BITCHED

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shakermaker said:
yeah, if you aren't there, turn it off! Or do you want us to think that you are really very boring people with little else to do than play computers all day?
Im going to ***** about you too, when I come to youre house you never once offered me a cup of tea, youre lovelly mother had to offer me and Si a cuppa before you did, and then you tryed to make us fat with crisps and rub it in by not eating youre own.

Out of line!

BITCHED :lmao:

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
yea well if its from behind i aint gotta look at ya fugly mug :lmao: ..
As long as you promise its now over!!

·
Rascal
12,153 Posts
LSI said:
Im going to ***** about you too, when I come to youre house you never once offered me a cup of tea, youre lovelly mother had to offer me and Si a cuppa before you did, and then you tryed to make us fat with crisps and rub it in by not eating youre own.

Out of line!

I did too, you were offered and declined! Then you got coffee AND cake AND wheels AND I had crap all over my hands so didn't eat the crisps. don't *****, *****, cos i can ***** back, if I work out what to ***** about.

I have nothing to ***** about. how much does that suck?

·
Rascal
12,153 Posts
scratch that, can ***** about this

why must people always put "In My opinion" onto a post, when it is clearly Their opinion, as they just wrote it? Surely if it wasn't their opinion, they would say "according to my mate..." or "I've heard this from Total Vaux" kinda thing.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
in the case of the cavalier thread bouts why we like cavs:

someone says: i like vauxhalls they are nicer then fords

someone else says:eh no he cant do that on a vauxhall site! ahhh! he must hate fords as well, you *******! lets get the pitch forks!

turns into a horrible ***** fest

someone says: i like vauxhalls they are nicer then fords IMO

someone else says: ah right fair enough thats his/her opinion

***** fest averted by over emphasising the fact that he/she wrote imo

disclaimer - (this might be bollocks and of course it is my opinion or my interpretation of what ussually happens - plus im tired so this could just be complete crap. don't read to much into it, no i said don't no don't please don't you know how it will end up ahh fine then read too much into it see what will happen!)

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
LSI said:
I'd just like to ***** at all those people who leave their MSN running all hours, if youre not at the PC longterm sign out or appear offline, BITCHED

I'd also like to ***** at all those muppets who pick the wrong lane at roundabouts because they make thier own rules up as they go along. BITCHED

Need to ***** about anything/anyone? Best let it out :)

***** away..... because life is boring... without a *****
I straight line through roundabouts even if it means slowing for folks who seem unsure of the fastest ie less fuel consuming = greenist line.Whats yours?. Jerry

·
Registered
576 Posts
I hate bitching about bitching just stfu and stop bitching or ill send my ***** over to ***** at the lot of you for bitching about other folks bitching and when she has stopped bitching I will ***** you all some more and then ***** her for bitching you cause bitching is for little bitches who just ***** at other like little bitches cause everyone bitches, like in this bitching thread.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
LSI said:

Out of line!

lets not talk about mothers ok, coz i just got of yours, *****:lmao:

wow that felt good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts