bose subs and amp
ccrt700
6 disc blaupunkt changer
elite alloys-mint crapy tyres

any help appreciated as usuall:Cool2:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bought a CD Changer via flebay, price for those between £45-55.00 with Code :Cool2:

Now you did say crappy Tyres not knackered, so which is it :mmmm

Alloys I'd take a guess at around £100-150

Clueless on the rest :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
irmscherkris said:
1xtyre got a slow and two look half way worn....
Well I had to ask as I need a front, and as I drive like a Grandad ( I am one lol) I was hoping for some nice hardly worn made in China cheepo :lmao:

L

·
0 Posts
Remember with the Bose setup you also need the wiring loom (oh what fun to remove...not!)

Good piece of kit, only remove if you are replacing with a good quality mp3 unit and amping the system with a sub.

A full setup though will fetch over £100 with the shelf drivers. Other speakers are irrelevant as Bose use the standard (very good) speakers.

I don't envy anyone trying to fit it though... ;)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
laidback66 said:
Remember with the Bose setup you also need the wiring loom (oh what fun to remove...not!)

Good piece of kit, only remove if you are replacing with a good quality mp3 unit and amping the system with a sub.

A full setup though will fetch over £100 with the shelf drivers. Other speakers are irrelevant as Bose use the standard (very good) speakers.

I don't envy anyone trying to fit it though... ;)
does sound very classy, dosent it. i'm in to my hard knock, pile driving, boot popping bass though......

L

·
0 Posts
I can understand that. Just be aware of the work involved in removing it all. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts