Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Having problems with the ventilation in my 02 astra dti. The internal windows keep misting up during the cold weather.I have the fan on full speed, have thoroughly cleaned the windows and they still steam up.The car is coming up for its 100,000 mile service soon, are there any filters that need changing? The inside of the car isn't damp and the windows have never been left open at night, not sure what to do. I have only been having this problem for a few weeks.Any advice appreciated.
Ta
Tim

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Welcome to VxON.:)

Not familiar with your Model/year, but this sounds familiar with what happens when the pollen filter needs renewing on other selected Vauxhalls.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, apparently pollen filter is behind the glove box and only costs a tenner so I'm gonna try that first.Nice one

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got 5 brand new genuine Vx pollen filters off E-Bay for £6 delivered. Try there first, some real bargains to be had if you look around.

·
Registered
149 Posts
From my experience, my windows still misted up abit even after changing the Pollen Filter, though not as much as when the old one was in there - switching on the AC (esp on wet days) does the magic - :up:

Hope yours gets sorted

1 - 9 of 9 Posts