Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
i was checking the manual for the fuses it says a 5 amp fuse for the interior lights so i got a 5 amp fuse and tryed it, but nothing happend, what would happen if i do try the 7.5 amp fuse. (eg) would it do any more damage than i expect, thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi, is this the fuse layout for an 02 zafira? It looks different to mine! I need help as the aircon has gone and also the lights behind the fan controls (linked?)

Need to check fuses before I dig any deeper.[/QUOTE]

have a look here for a pdf manual for yours
http://www.vauxhallproductforum.co.uk/category.aspx?mid=2&sid=2&pid=11&cid=313
has all discon manuals in pdf here

for the lamp on the center console just pull the center dial off, the lights just behind here, i found out the hard way after stippin the car down!:ROFLMAO:[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the GM website, I've registered and we'll see if they accept my application, then maybe I can get a decent WM for my Zaffy - Fingers Crossed.

Stew

·
Electronics Technician
405 Posts
Just wanted to highlight something here:

During production of the Vauxhall Zafira A (99-05) two different fusebox layouts were used.
Older early Zafiras have a fusebox that takes standard blade fuses most people are familiar with (larger type).
Newer Zafiras have a fusebox that takes the mini blade fuses.

I had a '99 1.6 with old type large fuseboard, a '01 with mini, and an 02 with mini.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new to this site I have a astra g mk 4 blue for sale, 150k on clock, 2 brand new front tyres, only problem with it is sump gasket just gone and haven't got the time to fix it so quick sale 450 ono. Text darren on 07415171232

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi peeps soz to. Bug u all but my air con clutch won't kick in if I turn blowers off an press ac button blowers will come on a little bit so can't b Lecky problem can it also to change the clutch on ac do I have to take ac pipes off as I only just had it recharged

21 - 27 of 27 Posts