Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
28,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The main fuse box is located behind the tray on the right hand side, just under the light switch.

You will need quite a wide flat blade screw driver to remove the tray to expose the fuse box.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, is this the fuse layout for an 02 zafira? It looks different to mine! I need help as the aircon has gone and also the lights behind the fan controls (linked?)

Need to check fuses before I dig any deeper.

·
Registered
41 Posts
[/QUOTE]Hi, is this the fuse layout for an 02 zafira? It looks different to mine! I need help as the aircon has gone and also the lights behind the fan controls (linked?)

Need to check fuses before I dig any deeper.[/QUOTE]

have a look here for a pdf manual for yours
http://www.vauxhallproductforum.co.uk/category.aspx?mid=2&sid=2&pid=11&cid=313
has all discon manuals in pdf here

for the lamp on the center console just pull the center dial off, the lights just behind here, i found out the hard way after stippin the car down!:lmao:

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi, my dipped beam green light on my dash is out on my astra mk4.only get th blue light when when i flick on full beam. need green one for mot. wot number on fuse box is it to check if the fuse is gone or not?

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,850 Posts
Have to remove the instruments, as for what bulb I can't remember, the F uses twistlok 509t but don't know about the G.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any one know what the 3 relays are on the right hand side of the battery are (between battery and washer bottle) 2 white relays and 1 black on a 2002 astra g 1.6 z16xe, not listed in autodata ta

·
I refuse to grow up.
15,850 Posts
Hmmm shouldnt be any I can think of. Do you have ABS? I can only think it may be the VSS amplifier and convertor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts