Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Super Moderator
Is there a tutorial for this action ? Lol 馃槀

Reactions: Boroboy

Bosch even provide a helpful illustration 鉁 on the box to show you where the rear wiper is located.

Premium Member
Astra K 1.4t auto SRI NAV
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok lol 馃槀 So the original had worn already ?
Yes, was smearing the rear screen badly. Tried cleaning it, made no difference. New one works well. As well as a 10" blade can do:ROFLMAO:
It's also possible to fit an Insignia rear arm on too, if you so desire a larger blade. I'm happy with standard. The original fronts are still good though.
I pushed the boat out and paid 拢5.30 for the rear blade, I did know euros were selling a Valeo blade for 拢2.70. You had to spend 拢15 to receive free delivery. So stuck with Bosch, as they tend to last a while, least within my experience, anyway.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I think you need to produce a youtube tutorial. Then again....maybe you have already! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I could have done one when I dropped my drl light bulb into the front headlight cluster & spent an hour plus getting it out :ROFLMAO:
He drives in reverse a lot and if its anything like my Vectra it comes on automatically when you put the car in reverse.
I turned mine off from my settings menu, so it only turns on when I want it to.
We should feel lucky really, my brother (no 2), used to own a i30 estate, didn't have a rear wiper, not that he ever moaned about it:ROFLMAO:I could understand it with say a Dacia Sandero (bottom of the range), but with a modern so called mid range car, not. Suppose it saved him on wiper blades.
If you want cost cutting at it's finest. I once owned a Citroen AX, passengers didn't have a sun visor:ROFLMAO:Drivers side did.

Registered
If you want cost cutting at it's finest. I once owned a Citroen AX, passengers didn't have a sun visor:ROFLMAO:Drivers side did.
Nice cars. Only got the one wiper at the front too! :)(y) The little diesel AX is still about as economical as cars get. About as much crash protection as my 2CV mind.

I could have done one when I dropped my drl light bulb into the front headlight cluster & spent an hour plus getting it out
We've all been there. At that point, I curse my chubby fingers. Praise the lond nose pliers!:LOL:

Those WeFit adds were brilliant. I love the old guy 'Brian' with his Mondeo. Brilliant stuff. We've all had a Brian moment.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice cars. Only got the one wiper at the front too! :)(y) The little diesel AX is still about as economical as cars get. About as much crash protection as my 2CV mind.

We've all been there. At that point, I curse my chubby fingers. Praise the lond nose pliers!:LOL:

Those WeFit adds were brilliant. I love the old guy 'Brian' with his Mondeo. Brilliant stuff. We've all had a Brian moment.
Yes you could push the old AX panels in with your finger, seats were like deckchairs. I used to also like the AX GTI's, never owned one and they were extremely unreliable, as could be expected. Curb weight of 795kg, 1.4 normally aspirated engine, 0-60 under 9 seconds. I bet it didn't have a rear wiper, either 馃槀

1 - 14 of 14 Posts