Not open for further replies.

Astra J elite Bluetooth.

[Astra Mk6/J] [09----] 
Tags
bluetooth
9K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Boroboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

I have just purchased a 2014 Astra, the elite version. Unfortunately the one I seen on the forecourt was sold, therefore the garage sourced me the exact same car, or so I thought.

I am sure the car I originally seen had sat nav and Bluetooth as standard. I have now picked up my car and it doesn't have sat nav, not too fussed about that. However I am surprised it has no Bluetooth. The stereo is a CD400.

I suppose my long winded question is, should a 2014 Astra elite Come with Bluetooth as standard and is that the correct stereo for the car?

#2 · (Edited)
The simple answer is no to the Bluetooth, yes you have the correct stereo. Most of the elites don't have Bluetooth as standard. The sports tourers do (estates).
Annoying I realise for a top of the range motor. You could have an after market kit fitted.
Neither do they have front or rear parking sensors fitted from standard. Optional extra. Mines ex mobility, have front & back sensors fitted from new. Due to it being an ex mobility car.
Make sure both heated seats work. Press both dashbuttons in & set them both to full. If either trips out or does not stay on. There's a fault, warranty fix for free.
Which engine do you have?
Neither do you have a USB port. Aux. Your elec wing mirrors won't fold in with your key fob either. Manually from inside.

#5 · (Edited)
I have the same type stereo as you too. Mine is also the 2.0cdti elite.
On a positive note, they're very comfy. Interior is nice. Well built. I like the auto light function. Decent bit of torque/power when you need it. Is yours s/s? I averaged around 48mpg with my previous 2.0cdti manul s/s over 2k. My current elite is an auto. So getting around 45mpg. None s/s.
Yes it's a little under equipped for a modern top of the range car. It also should have had led drl's from standard lol.
It also has standard suspension. Sri version has sports suspension from standard. Although it's a nice ride on long trips/b roads. Best car I've owned for long motorway type runs.
Make sure you take it for a continuous run for at least 20 minutes once a week to keep the dpf sweet. Keeping your revs at around 2k or slightly above. To let your dpf regenerate. I've owned two 2.0cdtis. Not had any dpf related issues, as yet. Touch wood lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.