Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently dealing with a problematic 2008 Astra H Twin Top Z18XER Engine Code

If you own such a car? Please could you look at the REC (Rear Electrical Centre) through the access panel in the boot & take a look at the Identification letters on the unit. The vehicle I am dealing with is a HP. I am trying to establish if others have the same ident or something different. ie HN, HQ, HR, HT, HU, HY, HX, LH, LJ.

Thanks in advance
David

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am currently dealing with a problematic 2008 Astra H Twin Top Z18XER Engine Code

If you own such a car? Please could you look at the REC (Rear Electrical Centre) through the access panel in the boot & take a look at the Identification letters on the unit. The vehicle I am dealing with is a HP. I am trying to establish if others have the same ident or something different. ie HN, HQ, HR, HT, HU, HY, HX, LH, LJ.

Thanks in advance
David
Indent wont make a difference to whatever problem you are facing

·
Registered
2008 Astra Twintop 1.8 Z18XER
743 Posts
Mine is also a 2008 Z18XER, it is a Sport model and he REC ident is a HP, although I'm fairly certain other idents can be programmed.

·
Worn Out Member
9,630 Posts
I don't own a TT but i can tell you a bit about the REC's,
production ident HP fits a lot of models from around 2006,
idents HN,HQ, HR, HT, HU, HY, HX, LH, LJ are also used for the same so should program ok

Rectangle Font Art Circle Magenta

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
production ident HP fits a lot
idents HN,HQ, HR, HT, HU, HY, HX, LH, LJ are also used for the same so should program ok

View attachment 103567

of models from around 2006,

View attachment 103567

View attachment 103567
thanks for that. I was thinking the same because I also have that info you provided from Vauxhall. Handy when you still know a parts guy from the dealers, I used to be a Vauxhall master tech years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts