Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought can-bus alarm system and want to install on my car. I have few problems. What type of can-bus system my car have( 2 wire CAN-H, CAN-L or 1 wire SCAN)? Where do I connect Lights flash output wires, CAN-H and CAN-L, auxiliary output(-500mA)?

Where can I find start wire for immobilazer connection?

Here is installation manual:
http://support.in-car-stuff.com/files/VMOD66 - CAN-bus Installation Manual.pdf

Thank you very much for help

Attachments

·
28,310 Posts
It depends on the model of alarm you have but the Astra H looks like it uses the single wire. According to my installation manual the turn signal lights work without wiring directly to them and it works with the factory fitted immobilizer (so you don't need to wire that in)

The only problem I have come across is the location of the green canbus wire, so as you haven't been back did you manage to get it installed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Pandora Mini BT on the car. Only problem is when I want to dissarm the alarm after few hours of inactivity: dissarm only alarm but no central door locking (handsfree mode or from android application) .... I wiring CAN single wire on the pin 1 on diagnose socket. The car entering in deep sleep mode. There are another way to wiring the green wire CAN? Direct on the CIM maybe? Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
17,522 Posts
I have a Pandora Mini BT on the car. Only problem is when I want to dissarm the alarm after few hours of inactivity: dissarm only alarm but no central door locking (handsfree mode or from android application) .... I wiring CAN single wire on the pin 1 on diagnose socket. The car entering in deep sleep mode. There are another way to wiring the green wire CAN? Direct on the CIM maybe? Thank you!

please start your own thread, this is years old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.