Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, recently i changed my front 6.5" speakers on my vaux astra H Mk5 sxi, and now i need to get onto changing the rear as they're both bust. I wanted to know if anybody had any tips on how to remove the trim as i do not see any screws (do i need to remove the lower bench of the seats, and do i need to remove the seat belt buckle, also if anybody knows what size the rear speakers are, that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
26,969 Posts
Rear speakers are 5" co - axials . You only need to remove the door card .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my current problem i dont want to go about ripping the trim off and having to measure out the speakers And wait a few days for a delivery with no trim in.

-still thanks a lot for any responses from you guys!

·
Super Moderator
26,969 Posts
This is my current problem i dont want to go about ripping the trim off and having to measure out the speakers And wait a few days for a delivery with no trim in.

-still thanks a lot for any responses from you guys!
All quality aftermarket speakers come with size adapters to make sure they can fit into different sized holes . If you go for 5" co-axial speakers you'll be fine.

·
Super Moderator
26,969 Posts
image.jpg
These are some of the spares from my JBL speakers that were fitted into my Astra h , these allow the speakers to flush mounted instead of hidden inside the doors speaker grills.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts