Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i had a bit of an accident today and managed to go into the back of another car. damaged my o/s headlight and front wing, bonnet's not looking to smart either. seen the parts i need on ebay but wondered if ebay sellers charge way over the odds?

can anyone give me a rough idea of how much an o/s headlight, o/s front wing and a bonnet should be. dont wanna be paying silly money.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok i had a bit of an accident today and managed to go into the back of another car. damaged my o/s headlight and front wing, bonnet's not looking to smart either. seen the parts i need on ebay but wondered if ebay sellers charge way over the odds?

can anyone give me a rough idea of how much an o/s headlight, o/s front wing and a bonnet should be. dont wanna be paying silly money.

thanks in advance.
oh wat a silly boy u r

·
Premium Member
17,458 Posts

thanks in advance.

Have you tried your local breakers for parts first? You may even get lucky & find the right colour too.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
These things happen
Anyway i bought a headlight unit for astra g last year new cost €80
but did not include the electric adjuster
so i would think u would get one in uk for approx £45 sterling
try the scrapyard as boroboy said

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you tried your local breakers for parts first? You may even get lucky & find the right colour too.
gonne do that tomorrow, seen some on ebay but postage is a killer for bonnets n wings, people dont wanna post out they want pick up only and its way too far for me to travel.

anyway thanks for the replies.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Astra g's are very popular cars so i would be very suprised if you couldnt find the parts you need in local scrap yards etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.